Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
svanesca svanesca is offline

Default text alignement in cells - table - Word 2007

I am currently having a problem with trying to get the text to align central
to the cell (with equal space above and below the text) . . . no matter where
I ask the alignement to be placed the text it is always at the top of the
cell, I can get it centred in the box, left or right but it stays at the top
of the cell . . . I have the paragraph marks and other hidden formatting
symbols on view and no extra spaces have crept in so I am at a loss as to
know what is wrong.
Any help greatly appreciated.