Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Outlook signature worked, now wrong colors and links not Underline

You probably need to ask this in an Outlook group - if it has something to
do with Word Mail merge, whichis the subject of this group, please spell it
out!

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"gbwealthy" wrote in message
Been using Outlook for mail and signature was working great, now I set up
new sig and the color is incorrect, the links are not underlined, but when
go to change it in options it is all correct. Never had this problem
before.

I have done the fix and repair in Outlook. The only error I get has to do
with database and that is not a problem. I use OUTLOOK rather than Outlook
Express for the scheduling features not for the database integration.