Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Tony Girgenti Tony Girgenti is offline

Default Change position of return address on envelope

Hello.

I'm using MS Word 2007 SP2 to print an address on a size 10 envelope (4 1/8
x 9 1/2) on a HP Deskjet 855c.

When i print individual envelopes, using Mailings/Envelopes dialog box, it
prints the address OK, but when it prints the return address, it prints about
an inch from the top left side and about a half inch down from the top of the
envelope.

I tried using the information from he
http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

All that did was put a picture of an envelope in my document and now i can't
get rid of it. It did not change the position of the printed return address.

I am not doing any kind of fancy mail merge with a form letter or anything
like that. Just a simple envelope print.

Does anybody know how to change where the return address prints without
putting a picture of an envelope in my document?

Also, does anybody know how to get rid of the envelope in my document?

Thanks,
Tony