Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
delage delage is offline

Default Mailmerge+HTML+Outlook+Word

Hi, I am in trouble when I try to use word 2003 to make an HTML email, and
send it to a mail list using mail merge.

The matter is, the message does not want to keep formatted as I did in the
HTML editor of word 2003. When I send the message, by outlook, the talbes
kept out of place; and ALL IMAGES look in very bad resolution, doesn't matter
if I save it as JPG, GIF... Actually the image in the sent messages, look in
a quality inferior than it is in fact! What can I do? Is there any tutorial
teaching how to send HTML email to a mailing list using word + outlook +
mailmerge?

Why the message is not similar, when I see in the "Web Page Preview" of word
and in the received messages of Outlook?

Thanks!