Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
novice novice is offline

Default EnvelopeExtra1 in Word 2007?

Of course you're right! Thank you so much. Any suggestions for my Address
Book problem?

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 18:06:16 -0700, Novice
wrote:

I used Word Options Proofing AutoCorrect to add EnvelopeExtra1 as I have
done in previous versions of Word. When I chose "omit" in the Envelope window
for return address, nothing was printed on my Envelope. Any suggestions?

Also, I followed directions to add my Address Book on the Quick Access
toolbar and when I try using the Address Book in the Envelope window OR the
normal Word Window, my computer freezes and restarts Word.

Word Options Proofing AutoCorrect is the wrong place. You need to
create EnvelopeExtra1 as an AutoText entry by selecting the entry,
pressing Alt+F3, and assigning the name and the AutoText gallery in
the resulting dialog. See
http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm.

--
Regards,