Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?VGluYSBMLg==?=,

I am trying to print out barcodes, to label warehoused boxes. I have an
excel spreadsheet with one column, and a word document, which takes the
information from the excel spreadsheet.

When I merge the document, I can see the correct information on screen,
however when I submit a print preview, or print document, the merged fields
are not visible.

How about if you execute the merge to a new document? Do you see all the
information in the new document? And in print preview?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org