Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default System information in Word 2007

Tony seems to be experiencing the same anomaly.

http://word.mvps.org

"PamC via OfficeKB.com" u43222@uwe wrote in message
Oh dear. The active document should be the one the cursor was in when you
called up the system information. If it's different, then there are worse
problems than I thought.

Pam

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
It's rather odd. It tells me I have three documents open, but even when
the
active document is one created in Word 2007, the Summary information I get
is about another document, one created in (and open in) Word 2003. And I
get
the same disappointing results in Word 2003 (not surprisingly, I suppose).

Peter, thank you very much for checking this. But I am using XP, and I
am
getting information about Office 2007 and Word 2007, just no
information

[quoted text clipped - 23 lines]
thanks,
Pam