Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Moving Buttons/Dividers?

Mostly the answers are from the experience of years of going through the
same hurdles as you are meeting. Most of the MVPs (and other respondents)
have come to the newsgroups to find answers. After reading some of the other
messages, they realise how much they have been missing and how much they
know (and take for granted) that others don't know about. So there is a
mutual spread of the intricacies of Word, much of it written in various
support sites including http://word.mvps.org/ which also has a page of links
to other sites http://word.mvps.org/UsefulLinks/index.htm

One thing for sure is that no one knows everything about Word: there's just
far too much!

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"CWLee" wrote in message

As the OP, I want to report that I'm very impressed with the speed and
accuracy of the responses to my questions. Where do you ever learn all
those details? I've searched through Word help screens, and several
books, and you guys beat them all.

I've got another question, posted separately.

Best regards to all.