Opinicus

"KiwiFire" wrote

I tried creating a new dictionary, but still get the
message that the
dictionary is full. Custom.dic is only 2mb and contains
less than 50 words.
This is frustrating. Any other ideas??

Two megabytes?!

If a custom dictionary contains fewer than fifty words but
measures 2 megabytes in size, there is something seriously
fscked up with that custom dictionary. I suggest copying
*just the words* to Notepad (to eliminate any formatting
etc) and save the file as custom.txt. Trash your old
custom.dic and then create a new one from custom.txt. The
simplest way is to rename it custom.dic and put it in your
Application data\Microsoft\Proof folder.

--
Bob

Kanyak's Doghouse
http://www.kanyak.com