Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Henn9660 Henn9660 is offline

Default Appendix "pointing" to wrong appendix!

I have tried this already, and while the TOC is regenerated (correctly), the
List of Figures, which is very large, is thrown totally out of whack and
cannot be "manipulated" back. Do you know where [within] the applicable
appendix (itself) the reference is written wherein the CTRL + Click is
pointing? Maybe I could attack it that way. Thx, Jeff

"PamC via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

Try regenerating the TOC. It sounds like new appendixes were added or old
ones renamed since the last update.

PamC

Henn9660 wrote:
The appendices in my document are from A through U. I did not originate the
document, but have "adopted and grown it." When 'hovering' over the
appendices, the standard window appears stating "Current Document - CTRL +
Click to follow link." When I do this, I'm taken to Appendix N instead of
Appendix U. Any thoughts? Thanks, Jeff