Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how to move table into space? help please.

There's no way to see from that what you've done -- but clearly because the
lower left one is indented, there isn't room for another one beside it --
but why not simply make a Table with four cells that fills the page?

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 9:31:09 PM UTC-4, juntjoo wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/yakfz83l

that's the file. for some reason the yellow table is pushed into a new
page which I don't want. I just want the four on one page but don't
understand what's getting in the way.