Graham Mayor

Create a paragraph style (or character style) with the blue font and assign
a keyboard shortcut to it.

Aerozona wrote:
This is close, but not what I am trying to do. A sixteen page
"questions and explain" paper was sent to me to assist in an upcoming
test. The font the questions are in are black and I want my responses
to show in blue.

The frustrating part is having to go to the tool bar everytime I
answer a question and move to another part of the paper.

Is there a way to leave the questions in black and hav my responses
in blue?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can change the font color directly using the Font Color button
on the toolbar or through Format | Font, but I suspect what you're
looking for is the Tools | Track Changes feature.

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"Aerozona" wrote in message
How do I type add words to a document, but have the words I add in a
different color.