Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bredv bredv is offline

Default Make text upside down

You can try using UpsideDownText.com to make your text upside down. It's not a perfect solution and it only works well for upside down text. The Word Art might make more sense, not sure.... but this is an easy alternative if it works for you. Bascially the upside down text thingy finds a unicode alternative for the text you enter and the unicode alternative looks as if it were the normal text flipped 90 degrees. I'm not sure how this will look when printed out but you can give it a try and tell me if it works alright. I hope this helps you. And otherwise you could of course use the Word Art option.

---------
-B Taylor

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public...xt-upside-down