Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Marlene Villeneuve[_2_] Marlene Villeneuve[_2_] is offline

Default Custom multi level bullets and numbering

Thanks Stefan. I tried this and I still have the same problem. When I want
to apply the new list style it does not apply for levels 2 and 3. Any other
ideas? THis is for Word 2003. I have not checked out if this is easier in
2007 yet as my problem is with 2003.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Assuming that you are using a list style, do the following: On the Home tab,
click Multilevel List. From the "List Styles" category, right-click the list
style you created and then choose Modify. Click Format, Numbering, and then
make the desired changes. (Note that you may have to click the More button to
see all options.)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Marlene Villeneuve" wrote:

I have created a custom list in multilevel bullets and numbering. The first
level is fine but the 2 other levels I created do not work. I am just trying
to modify the space between the number and the text. It is too far apart. No
matter what I try to do does not work when I start and new list and apply my
list style. I have searched and searched this is my last attempt before I am
convinced that this cannot be done. I am sure it is a common problem.