Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ron Ron is offline

Default word wont let me type

Unless I am misunderstanding your post "Ickle-Vix" gave you the correct
information: On the Help menu, click Activate Product. If Word is activated,
a message tells you that the product was already activated. If Word is not
activated, the Office Activation Wizard appears to guide you through the
activation process.
--
Who Cares Who Dares Who Wins

"Ickle-Vix" wrote:

Hi! I recently got a laptop from a friend, when i tryed using microsoft word
it would'nt let me type anything and the toolbars were all grey so i cudent
click on them. I have tryed uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing has
changed can someone please help me with this.Thanks