Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default What laptops on the market now come with Word, Excel, PPnt?

You need to buy Office. It doesn't come free on a computer - you pay for it.
You may also want to contact the school to find out if you can purchase an
academic license for it from the bookstore. That's generally a les expensive
option.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Susan" wrote in message
My daughter is in the market for a laptop for college. Everything is VERY
confusing. We mainly want one with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on it.

Does anyone know a decently-priced laptop that has these? The other stuff
is
fine, but I'm not worried about her being able to watch a movie. She needs
type papers and make presentations.