Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do I type a vertical fraction?

You can use the Equation Editor, which you access via Insert -- but it
works very differently in different versions of Word, so if that's not
enough to get you started, you'll need to come back with more info for
further help.

On Apr 27, 12:33*pm, Judy_Joned
wrote:
I want to just use Word and need to know how to type a fraction vertically -
not use the slash. *How to I get the fraction to look like one printed in a
math book - with the division bar going horizontally and the other operation
signs *being in proper proportion?