Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Default How do I merge for labels to get more than the top line?

Unfortunately this is a known problem specific to tablet PCs - see the
following link for further info.:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/898630/en-us

Peter Jamieson

"Wilma Pass Chamber" Wilma Pass wrote in
message ...
I've been doing mail merge for years, and am now using a Motion Computing
laptop. I've successfully merged letters on this computer, but have tried
several times since to get this computer to do a mail merge for labels and
although the full page shows the merge for the labels, when I click on
"complete the merge", I only get the top line (whether I have double or
triple wide set of labels) with the 1st three addresses. Since I'll be
needing this feature for many different committees and addresses, I need
this
to merge successfully.

Thanks for your help.