Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default Apply Styles Sheet as per User needs in Word Documents

How any person did live in is pretty the town (with so to float many bells
to get down) spring summer he to sing him his autumn winter not to dance he
to do

"Husain Nagri" wrote in message
Dear Sir,

let think i have 3 paragraph in my doucments and i have create different 3
styles sheet .every three paragraph has different style sheet means now i
want fourth paragraph shud automatically get the first styles sheet in
adding
more paragraphs.

In another way..if i add now fourth paragraph in my document first style
sheet shud be apply ,in fifth para 2 style sheet shud be applied ,sixth
para
3 style sheet ,7 para 1st style shee and so on.

Hoping to get the soluion as earliest