Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
st st is offline

Default Grammar choices won't stay "fixed"

"Skip in NC" Skip in сообщил/сообщила в новостях следующее: ...

I often choose to ignore items that the program marks as grammatically
incorrect, telling the program to ignore once. It works as long as I'm
working on the document, but if I close and re-open the document the same
grammar markings are there again, and I have to do the same work all over. Is
there a way to make the program realize that once I've approved an "error"
not to mark it again?

You should specifically disable the rule applied in Grammar and Style options.