GH

Default problems creating a new normal.dot; word can not delete old backup file because......

Hi,

I try to create a new normal.dot. So I have:

1. renamed the normal.dot
2. opened Word
3. when I exit Word I recieve the question that changes have made to
the global template, normal and if I want to save that.

When I try to save I recieve the following message:
"Word can not delete the old backup file because it is read-only or
another user has it open C:\documents.....normal.dot"

I'm suprised because I can not find that file in that path, neither on
any other place on the hard disk.

I use a startup file when I start Word.

What is happening?

Best regards