Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Genesis Moon Rising[_2_] Genesis Moon Rising[_2_] is offline

Default Why can't I copy and paste in my new Word 2007?

I previously had Word 2003 and was able to copy and paste by highlighting and
right clicking for copy and paste. I am unable to do this with the 2007. I
had it work one time and was successful to copy and paste to my Blackboard.
Now I can't even copy. Tried using the clipboard and it destroyed my document
and wiped out my saved file also. I am really confused.

"Chocoholic" wrote:

Did the copy feature work with a previous version of Word? To me it sounds
like the problem is with the Academic Blackboard.

"Genesis Moon Rising" wrote:

Genesis Moon Rising wrote:

I am copying text from a word document to be pasted in my Academic Blackboard.

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

What are you copying (e.g., text, image, hyperlink, etc.)? What are you
copying it from (e.g., Word document, web page, email, etc.)?

Genesis Moon Rising wrote:

Am I missing something new? Did the right click for copy change?