Jezebel

Do a Google for "clipart" -- there's squillions available (which is what I
meant by the clipart not being IN Word -- even MS's stuff is now on their
website rather than on the CD).

Two caveats: 1) a lot of the stuff is free only for non-commercial use, and
2) a lot of the 'free clipart' websites seem to be designed by the same
cowboys who do the porn sites. The 'million free images' site turns out be
links to other sites that are links to sites that are links ....

"neil" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 20:28:37 -0700, Daiya Mitchell
wrote:

Word XP doesn't do ANY page design. That's your job. (Or hire someone
to do
it.) It's like asking if Volvos drive to nice destinations.

Nice analogy, Jezebel.

What? I'm just looking for some nice background images or something
to stick on my cover page, by your logic there are no clipart images,
no page rosey borders, no... you get my point.

And when you are using those, *you* are doing page design. Word is not.

Are you asking where to find those features that Word makes available to
you
to design your pages, or are you asking where to find some of the
pre-designed pages that MS and others have created to offer for use in
Word?

Basically looking for better clipart images to throw in the
background, geezus I'm not lookin for any van gogh originals here, was
only asking if any were available, freely of course, not lookin to rip
anyone off.

But it doesn't matter I already seen some at the microsoft site, rest
easy Jezebel :-)