Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] hrmalik@gmail.com is offline

Default How to link images to an HTML page created

My Word stops responding when I try to link an image doing the
following;

- Click Insert - Object
- In the "Create from File" tab, click Browse and specify the file to
link.
- Select Link to file
- Click OK.

Am I doing it right?

Jezebel wrote:
Instead of embedding the images, insert them as links in the first place.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

When creating HTML pages using Microsoft Word, the program creates a
content folder to maintain all the images and other files used in the
Web page. How can I alter this default behavior and configure Word to
not to create a contents directory and link to the images and other
content files from their original location.