Jane

Default Word 2000 - text turning into Arabic

I support computers in a public library and we have
enabled most languages for our users. From time to time we
get the report that as a user is typing in Word, the text
will automatically change into Arabic characters. A few
times they reported it happened when they selected right
justify. I cannot figure out how to stop this unless I
disable Arabic, but I think we have a few users that want
that.

Do any of you have any ideas? The computers are running
Windows XP with all the SPs and critical updates.

Jane