Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
fp fp is offline

Default WORD 2002 REMOVE DELETED TEXT NOTIFICATIONS

Hello!
I am filling out an employment application that is a MICROSOFT WORD
document. I am using the WORD 2002 version that comes with MICROSOFT OFFICE
XP. When I am filling out this WORD DOCUMENT and I delete any text, a red
box appears and informs me that I deleted the text and I cannot remove the
red box. Can someone please help me as to how I can remove the red box when
I delete text in this document? I do not want to know that I have deleted
text and I do not want any red deleted text boxes in my document. Thanks in
advance!!!