Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default update all labels in a mail merge in 2007

That was not actually the purpose of the button. Its purpose was to copy
the arrangement that you set up on the first label in the mailmerge main
document to each of the other labels. A button with the same functionality
is available in the Write & Insert Fields section in the Mailings tab of the
Ribbon in Word 2007.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"EG Scott" wrote in message
2003 had a button for update all labels if I changed one. Does 2007 have
the same button. I cant fins anything is this version.

TJ