Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carrie Rulison Carrie Rulison is offline

Default Custom Quick Parts for template, formatting change after save, why

I have created a word template document. Within the master template, I have
created several Quick Parts for various bulleted lists. These lists look
fine when I save them, and work fine during the initial test. I close the
document, open it up again and the Quick Parts randomly change and the
formatting is corrupted. Why is this happening? And, is there anything I
can do to correct it?