Peter Jamieson

I don't know exactly what NESTFORM does, but my guess is that the closest
thing(s) in Word would be:
a. use an INCLUDETEXT field to include (rich) text from another Word
document or another file type for whcih Word has a (reliable) import
converter. If necessary, use a bookmark name to retrieve part of document
if, e.g. the text is only part of a Word document
b. use an INCLUDEPICTURE field if your letterhead is actually in graphical
format
c. use VBA to stuff the necessarytext and graphics into your document (but
first VBA would have to be able to get the necessary text and graphics)
d. Keep all the necessary letterhead(s) in Autotexts and use Autotext or
Autotext fields to insert them.

All these approaches have their different advantages and disadvantages. In
particular, if you need to save and archive Word documents "as produced",
e.g. for legal reasons, you should be sure to convert any fields such as
INCLUDETEXT/INCLUDEPICTURE to their results (e.g. ctrl-shift-F9) before
archiving them.

Peter Jamieson
"BAW" wrote in message
In Corel, I use NESTFORM to pull in our letterhead, from another file.
Does
Word2000 have the same ability?