Graham Mayor

Train the staff to save the documents to the hard drive before opening them,
or next they'll be complaining they have lost their edits. It is bad
practice to open documents directly from Outlook attachments.

rocketman60 wrote:
We recently installed Exchange and Outlook 2003 in our office and
several people are having a problem with Word attachments. The
problem is that they will get an e-mail with several Word attachments
and every time they open one of the attachments, another new session
of Word opens. When I say session I mean Word opens again instead of
just opening a new document window. I know this because I can choose
File, Exit and the only window that closes is the current window.
Any ideas? O, we are using Word XP.