Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default how do I remove border when printing two pages per sheet?

This problem has been reported before, but I don't recall that any
satisfactory cause or solution has been determined. You could try printing
to a different printer (or to PDF if you have the capability).

http://word.mvps.org

"skdarrough" wrote in message
I am trying to print two pages on one sheet - and it prints a border around
the edges of both pages (on the one sheet). I want to remove this border.
Does any one know how to do this?

Thank you