Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Is there a keyboard shortcut for turning on italics?

While you can setup whatever configuration you like, I don't see that this
gets you very far. CTRL+B (bold) is a lot more logical than CTRL+O which is
pre-defined for File Open?

Don Ellis wrote:
Hi Suzanne,

One modification I've made is to turn Bold into Ctrl-O, so I can hold
the Control key and use U, I, O as I like for all three of the common
emphasis changes.

Don

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 17:44:21 -0500, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

Ctrl+I toggles italics on and off. Ctrl+B for bold, Ctrl+U for
underline, etc. For others, see the "Keyboard shortcuts" Help topic.