Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default How do I put the body of a Word Doc into an e-mail, not attach?

Thank you for the follow up on that. Now that Outlook 2007 allows me so many
more options, I don't even use the "Send to" command. I either create what I
need in Outlook or attach the file. :-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
The Send to Mail Recipient button referred to by JoAnn will work with some
e-mail applications notably Outlook, but do not that Word document and
HTML e-mail have entirely different formatting requirements. Simply
sending a Word document as an e-mail message will not mean that the
recipient sees the message as you saw it in Word. For a start e-mail
messages do not support pages nor header/footers. Checkout the web view to
see the difference.

"FLSnuffy777" wrote in message
With Word 2003 there was an option that would imbed a Word doc into an
e-mail
- no need for attachment. Can that be done with Word 2007? If so, How?
Thanks!