Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
piersonal piersonal is offline

Default How do content control fields work?

The sites make really good reading thank you. The one main question that I
had was with how to reference a Content Control. A template that I downloaded
had a Content Control for the Title, which was repeated on the next page.
Update one and the other would update.

This is good for existing Property fields, but can we create custom ones? I
want to have users enter the customer name on the front page (into a Content
Control) and to have this information repeated in other areas, but I cannot
for the life of me figure out how to do this.