RemySS

Default how do i auto-populate tables in word?

Hi all,

I work for a company that sends risk assessment forms to building
contractors. I would like to know how it would be possible to auto-populate
fields with a "Y" for yes in a table when text is written in a field in
another table, within the same document. The text in the second table could
vary, but the Y would remain the same as long as the coressponding field has
text in it.

I wold appreciate some help with this as it would speed up our processes
greatly!

p.s. We cannot use word or access for this task as the recipients of the
documents require it in word format.

Thanks in advance,