Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin B

Default Visual Basic question: end of Page

For great how-to tips and general programming information, check out the Word
programming forum in the Office Discussion Groups community.
--
Kevin Backmann

"markvi" wrote:

I'm new to Visual Basic. I am curious as to why there are document elements
for words, paragraphs & sections but not for pages.

Within a multi-page document, I am trying to select text from a point midway
down a page to the end of the page (the number of paragraphs is variable on
each page) in order to reformat that portion of each page.

Any suggestions?
--
- markvi