Zhuuu

Like Garfield said, you can save the document in .rtf format which
should be adequate for most school reports prior to post-secondary. You
may also wish to consider the Student and Teacher's Edition of MS
Office, which is significantly less expensive than the regular package.
Excel and PowerPoint will almost certainly come in handy for high school
courses, especially science courses.

Microsoft Word wrote:
I currently have Microsoft Works etc. My son has problems when he goes to
school since his document is in Microsoft Works and his school has Microsoft
Word. Can I download for free Microsoft Word from your website? If so where
and how.