Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Cursor moves after alt-f9

I'm not seeing what you're seeing. When I press Alt+F9, the cursor stays
put... unless it starts out inside a field, in which case the cursor ends up
at the beginning of that field.

Can you give a little more information on exactly where the cursor starts
out and where it ends up, what kinds of fields they are, etc.?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"BruceBrad" wrote in message
Word2007: When I press alt-f9 to look at the content of link fields (in
some
documents), my insertion cursor jumps to a different place in the
document.

In previous versions of Word,the view would scroll to a different place in
the document, but at least the cursor would not move (ie pressing an arrow
would take you back to where you were). Any suggestions?