Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BruceBrad BruceBrad is offline

Default Cursor moves after alt-f9

The display in Word is closely tied to the display driver and printer
driver. The results you're getting suggest that one or the other (or both)
aren't doing what they're supposed to do. I would check to see if there are
updates available for your display adapter and printer.

I am getting the same problem on two different computers, with different
printers set as default. However, I do recall examples in the past where this
problem did not occur. I'll keep my eyes open for this again and try to track
down what is different.