Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ronton Ronton is offline

Default Can't get my address labels to line up with the Avery template

I can't seem to get my return address to line up on the labels I bought. I
used the Avery template in "Tools" for the particular labels I bought but
every time I print there is a large margin at the top and they start to shift
out of the boxes as they go down the page.
I shouldn't have to go messing with the margins and spacing if I am using a
template designed for this particular label should I?
Help! Getting frustrated and running out of ink!