Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Maggie Northfield Maggie Northfield is offline

Default Repeat Fill-in Fields

I have created a template with fill-in fields throughout the document. I
have the same fill-in ("client(s) name") field ten or so times throughout the
document. Is there a way I can enter the client's name in the first field
and have it automatically connected with the other fields?
I have looked into bookmarking each fill-in after the initial field but I do
not know how to set it up or if bookmarks are even what I'm looking for.