Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

Default Please give us REVEAL CODES like WORD PERFECT not reveal codes

On Aug 20, 3:47*pm, "Peter T. Daniels" wrote:
Two of those seven groups are "support forums."

On Aug 20, 3:00*pm, "Greg Maxey"

wrote:
We can take your word for it or take the word of Google that tracks and
maintains your profile. *Your profile shows 18350 posts and counting in 7
groups starting in July 2006.

--
Greg Maxey - *Word MVP

My web sitehttp://gregmaxey.mvps.org
Word MVP web sitehttp://word.mvps.org

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in ...
On Aug 20, 9:07 am, "Greg Maxey"

wrote:
Peter,

Less some lurker assume that you have the corner on truth ...

I really have no interest in stalking you and if anyone had the slightest
interest in checking your facts they would quickly realize that I have
completely ignored nearly all of the 18+ thousand post and counting that
your have made in support forums within the last few years and most of the
ones that you have made recently.

That is, in fact, a lie. As of just now, according to the google
groups statistics, I have made 3257 postings to this newsgroup (over
the not quite two years that I have had Word2007) and 31 postings to
the word.printingfonts newsgroup. I have posted to no other "support
forums" (unless someone had crossposted a message I replied to).- Hide quoted text -

Ah, so it it only 3257 and counting. 18350 and counting was an
error. I have posted about 500 times in the same period. So does
this mean:

"Greg Maxey is an experienced, albeit self-taught, programmer, and a
liar who has suddenly made it his business to stalk me and post inane
replies to everything I post."

.... was a lie? Or just nane?