Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dennis@gate dennis@gate is offline

Default do not want command button to print

Sorry. I sent the post twice by accident when I was registering for the forum.

Another forum member suggested that I put the control in a text box then
show or hide the box as necessary. It worked.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

You need to wait more than a half hour for a response. I suppose deleting
the button before printing is not an option?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Dennis@Gate" wrote in message
How can I prevent the command button control I added to my document from
printing?