Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default I need help making a 'flyer' for room to rent.??

In Australia, the recipient does not get charged for incoming calls.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
There goes this month's bill!

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

Plus all sorts of unwanted phone calls.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"ChrisM" wrote in message
Hmmm, sneaky.

I'm guessing that you don't actually want any help in producing a
flyer...?

Quite clever, but if you post stuff like this, likely you'll get
yourself in trouble with the 'net police'

Advertising or spamming is not encouraged here!

Best regards,

Chris.