Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TGF1cmE=?=,

I don't know what you mean. If I select the excel worksheet object or put
my cursor next to it, & hit ALT+F9, nothing happens. Is a dialogue box
supposed to open? Or is there a way to have the "path" appear in text in the
doc so that it can be edited directly? (Why can't I just select "Links..."
like usual?!?!?)

When I say "inline with the text" I mean that no textwrap formatting has been
applied to the graphical object. You need to get these out of the drawing layer
in order for Edit/Links to "see" them.

Format them "in line with the text" and you should be able to see the links
(either through Edit/links or Alt+F9). Make sure they're in their own paragraph,
select them, then click the Insert Frame button on the FORMS toolbar. Now you
can position them with text wrapping around the frame, and the graphic's link is
still accessible.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org