Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Merging Filtered Excel Data

I do not think Word will honour the filters you applied in Excel, i.e.
you should either consider making a new sheet that contains only th
filtered data, or re-filter the data in Word (which does not have very
good facilities for that). Word can also have difficulty connecting to
data that has been grouped/filtered, but I do not know exactly what it
objects to.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

LFP wrote:
Hello;
Can I select an Excel spreadsheet that has filters turned on for my
datasource in a merge document? It seems to still want to merge all data,
not just filtered.

TIA