Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod

Default Barcodes

Hi Dig,

At the most basic level, you install the barcode font, then select the range
you want to barcode in your Word document and apply the barcode font to it.

However, some barcode schemes (eg code 128) require the data to be encoded
in a particular way, whilst applications that use some barcodes might
require leading/trailing delimiters (eg asterisks) to be included in the
barcode.

Cheers

"Dig" wrote in message
Is there any easy way to print barcodes in Word? I have downloaded some
barcode fonts and was wondering if there is a way that I can make a label

use as a barcode with company name and then barcode and print serialized
numbers?

If so how would I get it to print serialized numbers?

Thanks