Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike[_3_] Mike[_3_] is offline

Default vector graphics

On Jun 27, 6:23 pm, CyberTaz wrote:
Graham is right - you give nothing to work with & the formats you mention
are not vector formats. One thing is certain, however - _whatever_ you copy
& paste will *not* result in 600 ppi resolution (BTW- dpi (dots per inch) is
a measurement of printer resolution. Images & displays are measured in ppi
(pixels per inch). There isn't a 1:1 correlation.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 6/27/07 1:07 AM, in article ,

"Graham Mayor" wrote:
EPS, JPG and TIFF are not vector graphic formats.
It is hard to say what you are copying and pasting if you don't tell us!- Hide quoted text -

Sorry I forgot to mention.
I use matlab.
Let's say I generate a curve y=sin(x).
Then I copy the figure and paste it to Word.
Can I transform this figure to vector graphics EPS, JPEG or TIFF (600
dpi) ?

Mike