Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How can I design a logo in Word and save it as a JPEG?

The method Graham describes, saving the document as a web page to
extract the graphics into a separate folder, does _not_ extract
anything drawn with Word's drawing tools. It extracts pictures
inserted into Word by pasting or by Insert Picture From File. That
would leave Sam still trying to make a .jpg from a logo that's only in
Word.

I haven't tried Stephen Lebans' macro to see whether that would handle
drawn objects -- it might.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 14 May 2007 15:10:27 -0500, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

Although I would agree with everything Jay has said, if you do manage to
create a usable logo in Word, one way to export it as (probably) a JPEG is
explained at http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm.

"SAM" wrote in message
I would like to create a logo in Word that I may save as a JPEG so that I

may
email it to be used in making business cards etc. I would also like to be
able to change it if I need to.
PS: I am very computer UNsavvy!