Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier

Default How do I assign a specific printer to a specific Word document?

I think you will find this page helpful. I would experiment with
storing the code in the ThisDocument module for the document you want
to print.
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...tSavePrint.htm

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

"DanTheManWI" wrote in message
news
Is it possible, and if so, how do you assign a specific document to
always
and only us a specific printer other than the default printer setup
on your
computer? In other words, I want to use the default printer I have
set up on
my computer for all Word documents EXCEPT a few that I want to
always print
to different printer by default. Can that be set up for that
specific
document to work automatically?